KINNERY PATEL, ESQ., L.L.B. (Honors), L.L.M.
Ms. Patel was born and raised in London, England, where she
completed her legal education and became licensed to practice
law in England & Wales, permitting her to practice in 49 other
Common Law Countries. Upon attaining her Masters in
International Business Law, Ms. Patel was thereafter admitted
to both the New York Bar and California Bar in 2003. Ms. Patel was selected in 2015
and 2016 as a California Super Lawyer. This rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence, in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting only the top five (5%) percent of attorneys in California.
Licensed to practice in all California State Courts and the Central Federal District Court, Ms. Patel is among the one percent ( l % ) of the nation's lawyers admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court due to the high standards required by the Court for admission. Ms. Patel has also been admitted to practice law in all New York State Courts and all European Courts.
Ms. Patel’s legal practice includes, but is not limited to: Estate Planning, Business, Civil Litigation, Complex Litigation, Securities Litigation, Intellectual Property, International Law, Labor Law, Real Estate, and Taxation.
- California State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States Federal Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Tower College, 1993
- William Hulme Grammar School, 1995
- Bachelor of Law with Honors, 1998
Coventry University, England
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 1999
The College of Law, York, England
- Master of Laws in International Business Law, 2001
The University of Manchester, England
Admitted to Practice in the following Courts:
- New York State Supreme Court, September 3, 2003
- California State Supreme Court, December 3, 2003
- Law Society of England & Wales, December 1, 2006
- United States District Court, Central District of California, March 20, 2006
- United States Supreme Court, August 17, 2009