Kinnery Patel, Esq.
L.L.B. (Honors), L.L.M
Kinnery Patel, Esq. L.L.B. (Honors), L.L.M is an Orange County Attorney, born and raised in London, England, where she completed her legal education and holds an advanced Master of Laws (LL.M) Degree in International Business Law.
Ms. Patel is licensed to practice law in:
- All California State Courts and the Central Federal District Court
- The United States Supreme Court
- All New York State Courts
- England & Wales, permitting her to practice in 49 other Common Law Countries
- All European Courts
Ms. Patel was selected as a California Super Lawyer, which rating is the pinnacle of professional excellence, in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting only the top five (5%) percent of attorneys in California.
- California State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States Federal Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Law Society of England and Wales
Tower College, 1993
William Hulme Grammar School, 1995
Bachelor of Law with Honors, 1998
Coventry University, England
Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 1999
The College of Law, York, England
Master of Laws in International Business Law, 2001
The University of Manchester, England
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN THE FOLLOWING COURTS :
- New York State Supreme Court, September 3, 2003
- California State Supreme Court, December 3, 2003
- Law Society of England & Wales, December 1, 2006
- United States District Court, Central District of California, March 20, 2006
- United States Supreme Court, August 17, 2009
Who We Are
Mozingo & Patel, A.P.C., prides itself in developing relationships of duration, serving as legal advocate, confidant, and advisor.
Mozingo & Patel distinguishes itself from other law firms by maintaining a personal, one-on-one relationship with each of its clients. The firm is committed to ensuring that each of its clients has a thorough and complete understanding of the methods employed to protect client assets while minimizing client costs. While focused on the end result, the firm utilizes its resources efficiently, maximizing results and minimizing expense.
We invite you to become a client and look forward to the opportunity of assisting you in the near future.
Let's Work Together
Contact us through our website, or by phone for your complimentary consultation at (949) 260-4777